Guest Blogging for The Time Butler
What to expect when you submit a post to be included on our blog
Thank you for your interest in being a guest blogger for The Time Butler. By submitting a post as a guest blogger, you agree to the following terms:
- The Time Butler reserves the right to edit posts as necessary. Posts may be edited for content, grammar, and to fit into the space allotted.
- Posts should be between 300-500 words.
- Posts should refrain from providing legal or financial advice.
- Links, if any, must be current, working, and not used for promotional purposes.
- Your name, and a link to your website, can be included at the bottom of the blog post if you’d like.
- Once you’ve submitted your post, you agree to its publication without further input.
If this works for you, please send your post draft to Lisa via our contact page.