Lisa Mark is a Certified Professional Organizer®. Read how that can help you become more productive.
The CPO® credential distinguishes professional organizers who have documented a specific number of paid hours in which they are transferring skills to clients, passed the Board of Certification for Professional Organizers (BCPO®) examination, and agree to adhere to a comprehensive Code of Ethics.
Hiring a Certified Professional Organizer® means that you will be guided by a trained professional who is an expert in problem-solving. Lisa Mark, CPO®, has attended hundreds of hours of classes to remain current on new developments and best practices in the organizing industry. She has worked thousands of hours with her clients to bring lasting results through customized solutions.
Organizers who have attained the CPO® designation demonstrate:
- A strong commitment to continued learning
- Ethical business practices, including client confidentiality
- Professional contacts, making research & connections a breeze
- Understand how and when to move quickly and when to move more slowly
- Minimize disruption during the organizing process
- Decrease or eliminate client overwhelm
Professional Contacts. Sometimes organizing jobs are best performed one-on-one with the client. Other times, a team is needed to work most effectively. The Time Butler has connections with many trusted professionals:
- Haulers: to remove items not suitable for donation or recycling
- Movers: to pack and move clients from one space to another
- Shredders: for destruction of sensitive documents
- Support Services: including cleaning services, estate sales organizations, estate organizers, financial planners, consigners, office suppliers, and others
Keep your project moving forward at the right pace. Working too quickly can be overwhelming, whereas working too slowly can be a waste of time. You can trust Lisa’s experience to guide you through the process at a rate that is comfortable for you and your staff.
Minimize disruption between sessions. The Time Butler will guide you through the organizing process with as little disruption as possible. A less experienced organizer might not know how to leave your workplace clear, which can cause more stress.
Avoid Overwhelm. Have you ever tried to tackle a large organizing project, only to get overwhelmed part way through the process, and not know how to finish? Allow Lisa to manage the big picture and get you where you want to be.
Code of Ethics. As a Certified Professional Organizer®, Lisa Mark is bound by the Code of Ethics written by the Board of Certification for Professional Organizers® (BCPO). She is committed to the highest ethical standards among professional organizers and productivity professionals, and ensures that all clients are treated with respect, without judgment and with full confidentiality.
Advantages for The Time Butler Business Clients:
Lisa Mark, C.P.O.® has a unique combination of business experience and productivity training. She will identify and eliminate time-wasting activities, teach you how to eliminate counterproductive habits and self-defeating behavior, and organize and customize your work space. Learn how to operate efficiency and effectively and how to streamline your workflow by eliminating things that waste time, energy, productivity, and resources.
The Time Butler productivity techniques will help you to:
- Reduce stress and increase productivity
- Perform efficiently and accurately, minimizing interruptions
- Increase concentration
- Ensure things don’t ‘fall through the cracks’
- Manage your e-mail, contacts, calendar, business processes and tasks, and schedule to make the best use of time and resources
- Increase awareness of time and develop time management skills
- Handle phone calls, voice mail and other verbal interruptions effectively
- Learn to stay focused on the task at hand until you complete it or meet a certain goal
To maintain the CPO® status, recertification is required every three years through continuing education or re-examination.