Learn about The Time Butler Difference
Meet Lisa Mark, C.P.O.
In business since 2004, Lisa Mark, CPO®, founder of The Time Butler, is a board-certified professional organizer with over 15,000 hours’ experience helping clients achieve their goals for their space, time, and lives. Lisa is a member of NAPO, The National Association of Productivity and Organizing professionals, www.napo.net, and as a CPO® is bound by a code of ethics which ensures that all clients are treated with respect, without judgment and with full confidentiality.
As a NAPO organizer, Lisa has taken hundreds of hours of classes to keep current on new developments and best practices in the organizing industry. She also vets other NAPO organizers for team jobs, ensuring that clients have access to the best people in the industry.
Lisa & her team specialize in:
· Office Organizing
· Large Spaces: Garages, Storage Units, Attics, Sheds & Basements
· Time Management & Productivity
· Move Management, including organized packing & unpacking
· Working with Medically Fragile Clients
After earning her BA from Stanford, Lisa worked in high tech for many years, eventually stopping out to become a stay-at-home mom. She draws on her years of experience in these different venues to provide gentle and supportive productivity and organizing services to her clients.
The Time Butler clients include:
· Small business & home office productivity and organizing clients
· Clients who want to organize large spaces: garages, storage units, basements, attics and sheds
· Medically Fragile Clients, including people with a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
· Busy Professionals
· Chronically disorganized clients
· Differently-abled clients
· Situational Disorganization clients
Situational disorganization occurs when one finds oneself in clutter or chaos for a short period of time, resulting from an unusual turn of events or changes in living arrangement
The SPACE Process:
The SPACE process can be used for any type of organizing: time & calendar management, paper & electronic file systems, large spaces organizing, and move management. SPACE stands for Sort, Purge, Assign a home, Contain & Equalize. We start by sorting like with like, purging unneeded items as we go. Then we determine where things live and how they’re stored. Finally we’ll work on the maintenance part of the organizing process.
ll work we do is confidential, non-judgmental and tailored to your specific lifestyle & requirements.