Full-service organizing for all types of residential projects, including storage areas, garages, kitchens and home offices
“Give us a little time to make a big difference.”
The Time Butler offers a variety of residential organizing services, ranging from large-scale and complex projects to action plans for those who want to do the work themselves. While the way a space looks is important, the way it functions determines how well it is used. Function also impacts your time — if you can find what you need when you need it, life gets easier.
All organizing quotes include a complimentary 15-minute phone consultation and needs assessment, recycling of paper, plastic, and small electronics generated during the appointment, shredding of sensitive documents generated during the session, and in-area transportation for team members.
For large-space organizing projects and move management projects, we need a minimum of four weeks’ notice for planning purposes.
In conjunction with client input, we:
- Determine space control and layout
- Maximize the use of available vertical space
- In conjunction with clients, decide what to donate, recycle, toss and keep
- Create organizing systems for items based on ease and frequency of access
- Coach clients in maintaining systems and staying organized after project completion and provide Tune-Ups as needed
Ways to Get Started Organizing
Contact Lisa for a complimentary
15-minute telephone consultation
and needs assessment
Join Our Email List and get your free
ebook, “Nine Common Efficiency Mistakes
and How to Fix Them”